Sunday, November 29, 2009

hello there!

A little late in greeting people since I've been busy hosting a guest for Thanksgiving.... but if you came here via (not so) Urban Hennery's first recap, I'm happy to welcome you!

My blog covers all the things I love, and some things I don't but are still of note. I use it to stay in touch with friends and family and to document my adventures in food, craftiness, travel, home-related none-such and saving the world.

Lately all I have had time for are quick thoughts and snapshots blogged directly from my phone (the posts of which still show up funky on the actual home page... if anyone knows how to fix this... let me know!).  But agreeing to participate in the Dark Days Challenge has given me good reason to have at least one good food-related post per week.

See you around!

No comments:

Post a Comment