Saturday, June 6, 2009

Uhg.. how pathetic!

When I jumped back on the blog band-wagon I promised myself that I would post at least once a week. Unfortunately, I quickly fell behind on many other life tasks and found blogging at the top of that list. With spending many hours at work on the computer, I tend to avoid it at home... which makes it difficult to get posts written, right?

Oh well. Things happen. Life is more important. I never stopped doing all the fun things I should be writing about, I just stopped writing. So here are a few tidbits to get caught up, and then on we go. Our CSA starts next week, so I'd better get back into the swing of things so you don't miss out on a single meal!

Right after I left off I went to the beach for a friend's bachelorette weekend. Good times!

We planted a bit of a garden on our back deck:

And I ran another half-marathon.

Did I mention we already have veggies growing?!?!


No comments:

Post a Comment