Friday, January 22, 2010

What I Wore Thursday

Sorry for the piecemeal shots; didn't have anyone to help me out this week.

Taken in the a.m. with my coat on... I like that you can see how dirty the mirror is in the picture on the top.  I stopped taking pictures right then and there to clean it. :)
I like to tuck my scarf into the giant neck of this collar since it never really fits on the outside!


closest I got to a head-to-toe shot






A very cozy outfit for a chilly winter day!

Wool Pea Coat: Jones New York purchased at Burlington Coat Factory ($99?  it was too long ago...)
Black skinny jeans: Mossimo from Target, $24.95
Green striped quarter length t-shirt, Merona from Target, $2.99
Purple jacket from Martin + Osa (my new favorite store!), $18.99
Scarf: purchased last Saturday at the flea market in PA, $5
Flats, xhilaration from Target, $9.99

No comments:

Post a Comment