Wednesday, April 1, 2009

A present just for you!

OVER TWO WEEKS AGO, my friend Amy posted this way fun present-receiving post. I emailed her right away to sign up, and all I had to do was post the same thing. Well - obviously, I got a bit side-tracked. Things have been hectic (more on that later!) lately, but tonight I am making time to do it!

Here are the rules:
If you want in, shoot me an email at JLGBman {at} gmail {dot} com, say hello and include your name & mailing address.

The first five people to respond to this post will get a package in the mail containing something special made by me. This offer does have some restrictions and limitations so please read carefully:

I make no guarantees that you will like what I make but I will do my best.
It'll be done in the next couple months.
You have no clue what it's going to be - that's the fun part!
It could be artwork, a little hand-knit thing, baked goods, a mix CD, a photograph, a DVD with TV shows that will cause you to become addicted to something I love, another surprise, or some combo of these items.

What will it be? You'll have to wait and see! I reserve the right to do something completely bizarre or completely normal.

Here's the fine print:
In return, all you need to do is post this text into a note of your own (& change the above to stuff you do) and make something for each of the 5 people who respond to you. What could be more fun!!!! Some ideas you could do for others: (artwork, CD's, Burn a DVD, write a poem, make a mini book, send a photograph (a printed one, not e-mailed. etc...)
For those who don't have their own blog - you could do this as a note on Facebook instead if you are there...

Thanks Amy for including me... I can't wait to see what I get - and start working on things for other people!

No comments:

Post a Comment